- Dogs will only be allowed in sections 208, 209, 210 and 211 and along the concourse at those sections
- Owner is responsible for bagging and disposing of any waste created by their dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Owners are responsible for the actions of their dog, including any sort of injury or damage caused by the dog.
- Children with dogs must be accompanied by an adult.
- Water is located outside the Labatt Blue Entrance, but it is not the duty of the Comets or Adirondack Bank Center employees to take care of your dog’s needs.
- Any dogs acting inappropriately will be asked to leave by the Comets/Adirondack Bank Center staff.
- I certify my dog is current with the following vaccinations by a licensed veterinarian and that my dog is not currently in heat.
o Rabies - given annually, but sometimes can be a 3 year.
o DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza) - all given annually, sometimes referred to as the Combo Vaccination, especially when it includes Parvo.
o Bordetella - given either every six months or annually. Sometimes referred to as: Kennel Cough OR Tracheobronchitis.